CASUS BELLI SUMMARY
- Having a Casus Belli marker on the map (Marker conflicts).
- Breaking a Treaty.
- Random Event 2-2 (USA against Spain).
- Each time a player places a Control marker in the Western Hemisphere, except Hawaii, Canada, Newfoundland, Guiana, Cuba, Porto Rico. Also, should any of Canada, Newfoundland, Guiana, Cuba, or Porto Rico lose their established Control Markers, the USA will have a CB against any Power later placing a Control Marker in said territory. (USA aginst placing player)
- Each time another player places a Control marker in: Afghanistan, Baluchistan, Bengal, Burma, Hindoostan, Kashmir, Punjab, Rajputana, Sin-Kiang, Tibet, or United Provinces. (Britain against placing player, if Britain has a Communication Link to the relevant Area.)
- Each time another player places a Control marker in Serbia or Rumania. (Austria-Hungary against placing player).
- Each time another player places a Control marker in: Afghanistan, Anatolia, Manchuria, Mongolia, Persia, Rumania, or Sin-Kiang. (Russia against placing player).
- Neutral denying straits/canal access to one Alliance. (that Alliance against the neutral).
- Offensive and/or Defensive Treaties (stipulations of treaty).